To notify of staying longer than 90 day

The ALIEN permitted to stay longer in the kingdom must notify your place of residence to the immigration office every 90 days. In case of application for extension of temporary stay in the kingdom by TM 7. You have notified your place of residence at the first time. Any ALIEN who falls to comply will be punished with a fine not exceeding 5.000,oo Baht and with an additional fine not exceeding 500,oo Baht for each day which passess until the law in complied with ACCORDING TO IMMIGRATION


Notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days

1. The foreigner makes the notification in person, or
2. The foreigner authorises another person to make the notification, or
3. The foreigner makes the notification by registered mail.
4. The notification must be made within 7 days before or after the period of 90 days expires.
5. The first application for extension of stay by the foreigner is equivalent to the notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days.


Offices accepting notification:

1. Counter 3, Immigration Bureau Office, Soi Suanphlu, Bangkok
2. Visa extension units, Ratchada Centre (BOI)
3. Immigration offices throughout the country


Notification by registered mail

1. Copy of all passport pages (up to the latest arrival stamp in the Kingdom or latest visa stamp)
2. Copy of arrival/departure card TM. 6 (front and back)
3. Previous notifications of staying over 90 days (if any)
4. Completely filled in and signed notification form TM. 47
5. Envelope with 5 Baht stamp affixed and return address of foreigner for the officer in charge to send back the lower part of form TM. 47 after having received the notification. This part must be kept for reference and for future notifications of staying over 90 days.
6. The above mentioned documents must be sent by registered mail and the receipt of the registration kept by the foreigner.
Send the mail before the renewal date 7 days